General Practice (G.P.) provides a very wide range of services. The following list provides only a very small sample of the services provided at familydoctors.ie.
The best advice is to make an appointment with a doctor to discuss your healthcare needs.
- Consultation with Doctor €55
- Consultation with Doctor and blood tests €65
- Follow up visit, within 1 week (same problem within 7 days) €30
- Two children, same family €60
- Adult and child, same family €75
- Blood Tests €25
- Repeat Prescriptions €20
- Private Certs, letters, forms, signing passport €10
- Drivers licence medical €55
- Nurse Consultation €30
- Contraceptive pill check and 6 month script €25
- Blood pressure and cholesterol review with nurse €30
- MOT-to include full physical, blood tests, urine analysis, and written report €150
- Cervical Smear Free (with invitation letter from Cervical Screening Programme). Log on to register at www.cervicalcheck.ie
- Implanon Insertion €120
- Mirena Coil Insertion €150
- Minor surgery- priced depending on size of mole/lesion, discussed at consultation prior to procedure.
- Ear Syringing €50
- Cryotherapy €50 initial visit, follow up visits €35
- 24 hour blood pressure monitoring €60
- ECG €40
- Flu vaccine €20
We offer a competitive complete range of Occupational Health services tailored specifically to meet the requirements of your business, from annual flu-vaccination programmes and pre-employment medical examinations to comprehensive preventative health screening programmes for your staff.
- General Practice Consultations
- Combined antenatal care
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Flu and pneumococcal vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations
- Health Screening –full physical, ECG, full blood tests, urinalysis and written report.
- Implanon Insertion
- Cervical smear- under free cervical check programme
- Family Planning
- STI screening
- Blood taking (Phlebotomy)
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitors
- INR / Warfarin / coagulation monitoring
- Memory screening